Nadine is a Vancouver-based writer, born in Trinidad and raised in Toronto. Nadine’s nonfiction work explores culture and identity.
In 2020, she received an Award for Project Assistance for Creative Writers from the BC Arts Council and she was a Research and Creation Grant recipient from the Canada Council for the Arts in 2018.
- “Between the Sea and the Ocean”: TBQ (Issue 155, Summer 2020)
- “Life Filters In – A 21st-Century Introvert”: Staying Connected IRL: A Collection of Women’s Stories on Identity and Mental Health in the Digital (Jea Rhee, 2017)
- “The Cost of Living”: THIS Magazine (May/June 2017)
- “We’ll Walk”: Hazlitt (Oct. 2015); Wherever I Find Myself: Stories by Immigrant Women (Caitlin Press)
- “Ol’ Talk”: Maisonneuve (Summer 2014); Best Canadian Essays 2015; Broadview Anthology of Expository Prose 3ce.